Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Tikka T3 synthetic stock

  1. #1

    Tikka T3 synthetic stock

    Looking for a replacement stock for my Tikka T3 synthetic
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

  2. #2
    I bought a brand new Tikka SuperVarmint last week and removed the stock as soon as I got home as I had a GRS stock for it.

    Totally unused. It has the adjustable cheek piece and multiple sling attachment points - you attach the swivels where you want - in the conventional position on the bottom or on the left or right side of the stock and forend. If you use a rucksack type sling it allows the rifle to lie flat against your back for comfort rather than flopping side to side.

    If its of interest let me know.

  3. #3
    There is one for sale on guntrader for the t3 lite. 80ish s/h

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by farmer7 View Post
    I bought a brand new Tikka SuperVarmint last week and removed the stock as soon as I got home as I had a GRS stock for it.

    Totally unused. It has the adjustable cheek piece and multiple sling attachment points - you attach the swivels where you want - in the conventional position on the bottom or on the left or right side of the stock and forend. If you use a rucksack type sling it allows the rifle to lie flat against your back for comfort rather than flopping side to side.

    If its of interest let me know.

    What sort of money are you looking for it
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminic View Post
    There is one for sale on guntrader for the t3 lite. 80ish s/h
    ​thanks for the heads up
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

  6. #6
    Is this for a long or short action??

    Regards,
    Gixer

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by gixer1 View Post
    Is this for a long or short action??

    Regards,
    Gixer
    Thanks for reply,managed to source one from else where.
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by gixer1 View Post
    Is this for a long or short action??

    Regards,
    Gixer

    ​all t3's are long action

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jay 22 View Post
    ​all t3's are long action

    Are the 243's and under actions all made from long action bodies???

    didnt know that....why do they do that then?

    regards,
    ​gixer

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by gixer1 View Post
    Are the 243's and under actions all made from long action bodies???

    didnt know that....why do they do that then?

    regards,
    ​gixer
    To keep costs down. Sako's come in action lengths to suit the cartridge. Tikkas are all one length with an adjustable bolt stop to suit the cartridge.

Similar Threads

  1. *SOLD* Tikka T3 Synthetic Stock
    By Krabryn in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2013, 19:45
  2. *SOLD* Tikka T3 Synthetic Stock.
    By Wheelspin in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 14:23
  3. For Sale Synthetic tikka t3 stock
    By remmy in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-12-2012, 16:56
  4. Wanted Tikka T3 Synthetic stock
    By Cadex in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 07:22
  5. Tikka t3 synthetic stock
    By paulhed in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 21:08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •