Thread: NW England - what's the stalking like?

NW England - what's the stalking like?

So after a few years that are best described as domestically unsettled I seem to have bumped into someone I rather like and she appears to quite like me. Only problem seems to be a mere 200 miles between us...! I'm in Berkshire and shes in Manchester. i really do pick 'em!! Still, it makes a change from relationships with nutters...

Anyway, long story short, I've been thinking that my time in the south east was prob drawing to a close in the next year or two anyway and that I'd head back up north from where I came... So before I get carried away with planning a move to the Manchester area, what's the stalking like in that part of the world? Need to get my priorities right!

Bloody awesome ad Cheshire is not far from Manchester and once your hit Preston then south Cumbria etc I can put you on to red, roe and fallow etc plenty of good stalkers around my neck of the wood all within one half hour drive from looking like it you new base.

Pm me any further info you request.

Good to hear, thanks! I can stop worrying about the important stuff and sort out the trivial stuff like job, house etc etc :-)