Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Z Aim Sweden Prostalker Sling System 33/38 posted

Z Aim Sweden Prostalker Sling System 33/38 posted

Z Aim Prostalker Sling System

Sling Set 33 posted First Class
    Sling Set plus Swivels 38 posted First Class

These have been discussed in several threads. The latest batch has arrived with us direct from Z Aim in Sweden and are up on the Forest & Hill website ( rifle gear ).

Slings - like just about everything else - are a personal thing. I have used this sling for a good few years and believe it is one of the best of its type.

The set contains three elements - a very good nylon/ neoprene type sling, a support strap and a short strap that converts the system into a sling and game carrier. The sling fits in the normal way - allowing muzzle up or down carry as you choose. The support strap loops round the grip of the rifle and passes round your torso ( good for upto circa 52" chest ) and then fits a speed clip at the front of the main sling. Its easy to use with a back pack on. Once adjusted it hold the sling steady on your shoulder - no slipping off and more important - eliminating roll back; even with the heaviest moderator fitted.

To deploy, you simply release the catch and mount the rifle as normal.

Its simple and very effective. As per usual, if any SD member buys one and isnt happy with it - just return for a refund.

The slings come without swivels. The sling set is 33 posted first class in the UK ( overseas please ask before ordering ) and the sling set with a pair of swivels is 38 posted. The attachment straps are 25mm/1" wide - they fit the usual standard swivels eg Uncle Mikes etc.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Z-aim Pro Stalker Andreas H 030_big.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	183.1 KB 
ID:	31900

Thank you for looking!
    Last edited by Moray Outfitting; 29-08-2013 at 14:27.
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

We sell what we use - client in action with my Sako 75 last week - fitted with Z Aim sling system.

Note simple chest clip for release and despite mod and bipod the rifle is sitting steadily straight up/ down. No muzzle pull-over, no shoulder slip, no fuss!

Please see details above.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sept 2013 sets 101.jpg 
Views:	361 
Size:	296.8 KB 
ID:	33149
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms

Andy

Did you find a quick release for the one i misplaced?

If not send down a new sling for me and I'll square you up!

ATB

Bryan

Alba gu brth

Sauer 101 6.5x55, Beretta Silver Pigeon 12g Over&Under

B

​Your 'bit' will be in the post on the morrow!

Cheers Andy!

ATB

Bryan

Alba gu brth

Saw these for the first time last week whilst up with Andy and the guys. A quick demo and i am sold on these, best i have seen! Ordered 2! As soon as my stalking pals see them i am sure a few more will sell. I like sensible no nonsense kit that does what it says and sells for a really fair price.

I have one. It's great. Have just ordered another. Stops things slipping off the shoulder.

[the only slight negative is the bipod into your back........]

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Well each to his own but I bought one from Andy and found for the first time that the muzzle stays vertical and the sling doesn't slide off the shoulder, so highly recommended
    Regards Todhunter

Nothing complicated about them at all, simple and effective! Does what it says on the tin!

ATB

Bryan

Alba gu brth

(that's only because they cannot remember where they bought the sling due to the concussion! )

Just a reminder - I'm a happy customer. Going to replace the backpack slings with these.

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.