Any ideas for a bitches name?

david1976

As above

I have 8 weeks to decide the name of my new puppy and would appreciate some ideas.

Cheers

David

I am in the same position as you David, but it's dog names for me.
The kids are quoting all sorts of weird and wonderful names, so i really need some suggestions.

Moose

Don't let the kids name the dog. i've made that mistake twice and have ended up with a lab named Snickers and a springer named Hugo.

My mate has only one name for his dogs (besides the occassional expleative) - Dug. Try iot with a scottish accent ;)

I've just got myself a munsterlander dog,couldn't think of a name for ages then went through some cetic and gaelic names on line and came up with Oscar which means lover of deer so that was the one.My 3 year old twin daughters came up with all sorts of names,the funniest of which was Krusty after the clown on the Simpsons,i could just imagine myself stood there shouting oi Krusty,i nearly went for it.
ATB Neil

Dawnraider

I've also got a munster but he's 13 and called Adler which is German for eagle which I thought was apt for these very regal dogs.
Hope you get alot of pleasure out of Oscar.

Moose

Yep getting women and kids to name them is a big mistake my sisters litter were all named after eastenders characters, my friend who I go beating with his two cockers which his granddaughters named were Dinky and Deefer I still crack up every time he is shouting there names if they go AWOL :doh:

fern , bracken , meg ,sika, copper
I have a big brown gsp called copper, the old bill attempted to enter my yard a few years ago and when my then 9 year old daughter asked to see their warrent and loosed the dog out she (the dog )ran through the gate givimg me the oppertunaty to shout stop copper you b stard.

Don't let the kids name the dog. i've made that mistake twice and have ended up with a lab named Snickers and a springer named Hugo.

My mate has only one name for his dogs (besides the occassional expleative) - Dug. Try iot with a scottish accent ;)

"HUGO"... Thats a great and "cool" name!!
:rofl:

Back