Thread: Syria

Syria

So our respective governments are trying to figure out what to do about Syria but does anyone else believe this was an attack carried out by the rebels?

The Syrian rebellion is composed of Al Qaeda aligned Sunni muslims. These type of low life scum are willing to martyr their own people to trick the West into thinking the attack was carried out by Assad's regime. It seems to be working and I can't believe we are taking the bait.

I say we let them fight this one out...we have no business getting tangled up in Syria IMO.

Any good goat hunting in the Bekka Valley lol?

Oh let me add the debates in the House of Commons regarding Syria are being shown on tv here in America.

It's always a treat to watch the House of Commons. It's much more exciting than watching the US House or Senate lol

yes I believe the rebels did it to draw us in to a sxxt hole we cannot get out of, why would the Syrian army do this when we are all watching, also ask yourself where the chemicals came from, WMD from Iraq , sorry but they never existed say the same people who want us to invade Syria.

Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    yes I believe the rebels did it to draw us in to a sxxt hole we cannot get out of, why would the Syrian army do this when we are all watching, also ask yourself where the chemicals came from, WMD from Iraq , sorry but they never existed say the same people who want us to invade Syria.
    The Iraqi military found sarin gas last year in the possession of Al Qaeda in Iraq. Al Qaeda in Iraq is fighting in Syria with the rebels. This was an attack by Sunni rebels. Assad is not that big of an idiot. We should apologize to Assad and start drone striking the rebels.

The Syrian army thought they could get away with it which is why they carried out these attacks and they knew damned well they could blame the rebels and they could cast doubt in the minds of the western powers.
    Assad is a dictator, reason and well balanced thought are beyond him as we have seen in the news over the last few years, history is there to be learned from. It was a suppressing move designed to make the rebels back down under threat of chemical attacks hoping they could quell the uprising against him.
    Look at the dictators through history and the history of Assad and then tell me he is incapable of killing his own people.

At the end of the day I don't believe any of us are in a position to know 'whodunnit' and speculation is pointless. What will happen will happen and I don't believe our respective governments would risk a debacle such as we have seen in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I hope this thread is closed before it gets too political.
    Best Regards,
    Adrian.

Jedward. The reason why there are two barrels on a shotgun.

Just been watching it on TV and the good old Labour party are saying that we shouldn't attack without UN proof.
    I agree but my god they take the high moral ground with very short memories

The deer stalking and politics forum.

Enough
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses