Stalkers in the SOUTH EAST, free single malt whiskey. Please complete my quick survey

Fish

In short, if you are a stalker in the South East, please complete my survey and be in with a chance to win a 70cl bottle of Scottish single malt whiskey.

Study into the sale of wild venison in South East England Survey

Dear all,

I am currently writing a dissertation for my masters degree in Rural Estate Management at the RAU. The dissertation is investigating the direct sale of wild venison from rural estates, in which I am highlighting the important factors that someone considering this venture will need to take into account.

The research will entail a small number of case studies, in order to see how estates are currently approaching this business opportunity, and a short questionnaire to investigate the issues that I feel are important to address. Throughout my research of the subject I have noted two important factors, that in my opinion may affect the profitability of a wild venison business. These are quality assurance, and grant schemes. The literature has shown that the quality and the supply chain are two limiting factors to the popularity of wild venison, and it may be that an assurance scheme can help tackle the quality side, whilst a grant scheme can improve the supply side.

In Scotland an assurance scheme called Scottish Quality Wild Venison (SQWV) is in place, and a grant scheme has recently been carried out in the East of England, suggesting both have the potential to make a difference.

The survey aims to build a picture of deer stalkers in the South East, and gauge their standpoint on both quality assurance and grant aid. The survey will be COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS, so no names or addresses will be recorded, it will take 5 to 10 minutes to complete and I would be extremely grateful for all responses. In addition to that, if everyone who completes the survey could let me know on here, then I can put your name in a hat to win a bottle of very nice whiskey. The results of the survey will be available once it is completed, and anyone wishing to read the final dissertation is welcome.

Thank you in advance, I look forward to your survey results.

Eric

Questionnaire here: Study into the sale of wild venison in South East England Survey

Thanks Andrew, 2 names in the hat! Not bad odds. I've had a look at qu. 11, I thought it wasn't working too, but it appears to shift the answers about, so say you say the last one is ranked no.1, then it shifts it to the top....make sense?
Thanks again,
Eric

I think question 4 should reflect those if us who have no land to stalk and have to pay or ask a friend.

Thanks everyone for completing the survey, is everyone having the same problem with qu. 11? it seems to work for me but is a little confusing as it jumps around when you rank your choices.
Thanks again, more names for the hat, and some interesting trends!

Thanks everyone for completing the survey, is everyone having the same problem with qu. 11? it seems to work for me but is a little confusing as it jumps around when you rank your choices.
Thanks again, more names for the hat, and some interesting trends!
For me it just ranks from top to bottom in sequence and won't change

Completed. I would be interested in seeing the overall results if you are able to publish something at the end.

Completed. I would be interested in seeing the overall results if you are able to publish something at the end.

Yeah I will see what I can do in terms of creating a link once the survey is finished. It might end up as some screenshots, but it will be done somehow.
Thanks for completing it.
Eric

Back