Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: F@@@@@G Parcelforce!!

F@@@@@G Parcelforce!!

...have lost a rifle in their Coventry depot on an RFD to RFD transfer!!
    meant to be here today so I could go play this weekend now they reckon it will be Tuesday as they are not sure where it is!!

they managed to separate two boxes picked up under the same consignment and deliver one of them!

Morons!

right I feel a bit better now

Well I did re christen them a while back,.... Parcelfarce
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Not the first time for the a$$holes...

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    meant to be here today so I could go play this weekend now they reckon it will be Tuesday as they are not sure where it is!!

they managed to separate two boxes picked up under the same consignment and deliver one of them!

Morons!

Not sure where it is? Surely if you or I couldn't stipulate exactly where one of our firearms was at any point in time - much less for the three days between now and Tuesday - we'd have some explaining to do to certain parties, so why do Parcelforce think it will take them until Tuesday to sort out? Surely their response should have been more along the lines of "That will be resolved by 5pm today Mr. Bewsher...."??? Can't imagine that having a rifle sloshing around in the system is acceptable to them...what happens if they can't find it? I think the phrase is '****storm'.......may be worth pointing that out to them to encourage 'em to get their finger out......

Hope it turns up unscathed and soon for you.
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post

Morons!

so, 300 Lose
    Mag it is!

if I had known the RFD was planning to use them instead of TNT I would have stopped them.
    W@nkers lost a press of mine if the Coventry Triangle a while back, 4 weeks it went missing!

​furious!

Quote Originally Posted by merlin View Post
    Not sure where it is? Surely if you or I couldn't stipulate exactly where one of our firearms was at any point in time - much less for the three days between now and Tuesday - we'd have some explaining to do to certain parties, so why do Parcelforce think it will take them until Tuesday to sort out? Surely their response should have been more along the lines of "That will be resolved by 5pm today Mr. Bewsher...."??? Can't imagine that having a rifle sloshing around in the system is acceptable to them...what happens if they can't find it? I think the phrase is '****storm'.......may be worth pointing that out to them to encourage 'em to get their finger out......

Hope it turns up unscathed and soon for you.
    Well they did want to 'do away' with firearms deliveries! Guess this is the standard of service that will be the norm.

Been there, done that. Simply call 101 and report the firearm as missing and give the Parcelfarce depot as the last know location. Get the incident number and then call the clowns back and see how they react. I did exactly this and my rifle was delivered an hour later by the depot manager in his car.

genius!
    ​on phone as we speak!

well that was a waste of time
    "not our force sir"
    "Get the RFD to call his force"