Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pigeon hunting in UK

Pigeon hunting in UK

Me and my father like pigeon hunting very much but here in Denmark we have to wait to hunt them to November. Do any of you know any website from the UK that offers pigeon hunting in England or Scotland?

We have checked what some danish hunting tours have to offer, but most of them are way to pricey its around 1000 for 4-5 days which we dont want to pay.

So dont know if it can be found cheaper at some uk websites?

try this site mate you may get a few offers for free http://www.pigeonwatch.co.uk/

Hi Renico

Contact cwd off this site he will fix you up with Pigeon Shooting. He is a great lad and i do not think you will be disappointed you could also do a deer stalk with him for Fallow, Munty's or Chinese Water Deer. Hope this helps.

Kind regards Jimbo
    Last edited by Jimbo 30 06; 01-09-2013 at 20:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Renico View Post
    Me and my father like pigeon hunting very much but here in Denmark we have to wait to hunt them to November. Do any of you know any website from the UK that offers pigeon hunting in England or Scotland?

We have checked what some danish hunting tours have to offer, but most of them are way to pricey its around 1000 for 4-5 days which we dont want to pay.

So dont know if it can be found cheaper at some uk websites?
    As PM sent

http://www.pestwise.co.uk/woodpigeon
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Thanks for the replies. It will either be here in September or later. Ill take a look around and see what works!

Hi Renico!
    I can highly recommend the SD as the place to offer any kind of swap hunt!
    ​According to my experiences, there are a lot of true sportsmen on here, going to offer you some very memoriable hunts, also and some of them especially for pigeons!
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.

Try Mark Robson.Hes on SD and PW and has been spot on the times we have used him.Good honest fella and and puts on a good spread although with all shooting nothing is a shoe in.

Try "Woodfordfallow" on here.........

+1 for CWD, the last 2 yrs he has taken over 26,000 pigeons between July and October.

Thanks for all the good help now we need to take a look at the options we got :-)