Thread: cooper 20 tac

cooper 20 tac

coming up for sale cooper m21 phoenix in 20 tactical plus loading dies pes mod muzzle brake bump die ,and some brass
    I cant get pics up but can e mail them or pics can be found on here [thread "for the 20 tac gang" scope +bipod not included
    looking circa 1500+transfer unless f to f pm with e mail address for more pics and details

withdrawn this advert is all to hell should have read inclusive of scope [a zeiss conquest] not bipod
    will be readvertise at a later date with the right scope and pics of 3 shot groups fired on the day

Last edited by d foxxer; 06-09-2013 at 19:57. Reason: ad not worded right

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    pictures here.
    http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...ht=20+tac+gang

Sad day D

I love mine.sadly i have no buyer for my 20 or the 243 so i still have both, so no 6mm br for me ??

bob.
    Last edited by bobjs; 03-09-2013 at 20:00.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

This is what one looks like in m22 6br 1:8 fast twist 26" special order barrel, fine rifles are coopers, absolute tack drivers.

Sad to see your selling Dave. Having seen this rifle shoot and also shooting it myself I can confirm that it is a lovely rifle and super accurate, good luck with the sale dave

Quote Originally Posted by Tomm View Post
    Sad to see your selling Dave. Having seen this rifle shoot and also shooting it myself I can confirm that it is a lovely rifle and super accurate, good luck with the sale dave
    hi tomm only thinking of selling at the mo was going to change the 75 to 6br but may sell both and look for a decent semi custom br head like a beehive thinking which way to go im up the range tues or Thursday ......weather permitting to do some proving targets for the cooper if ee up there be nice to catch up atb dave

Quote Originally Posted by d foxxer View Post
    hi tomm only thinking of selling at the mo was going to change the 75 to 6br but may sell both and look for a decent semi custom br head like a beehive thinking which way to go im up the range tues or Thursday ......weather permitting to do some proving targets for the cooper if ee up there be nice to catch up atb dave
    there is a crackingly accurate 6br rpa for sale on a different shooting forum. all load data etc 950

6br

Quote Originally Posted by jay 22 View Post
    there is a crackingly accurate 6br rpa for sale on a different shooting forum. all load data etc 950
    hi jay yes I know I also know the owner and its all but sold had he known I wanted it he would of kept it back for me I missed it by a day that's the second one I have missed but thanks anyway