Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Out for a master buck

Out for a master buck

Bus mans holiday this afternoon. Out with Robin off the site to see if I can connect with a big Fallow Buck he has been seeing on his ground.

Wish me luck
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

why take it out before the rut ???

good luck, is it still in velvet, I seen the fattest buck ever yesterday, but could not get on him a lot of cover still about.

I have been assured by Robin that they are clean, if not I will not take it. As to taking it before the rut, its not a huge area and does hold good bucks at the moment. However as a good friend Robin has taken CWD, Red Stag in Scotland, Jap Sika stag in Scotland and in Dorset on my ground and also reasonable Roe Bucks for free.

This is Robins way of saying thank you to me, not that this is anyone's business.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Good luck! Look forward to seeing the write up!
    I shot a buck and two prickets at the weekend, all were clean although the buck still has very 'fresh' antlers.
    Last edited by deerstalker.308; 04-09-2013 at 12:49.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Good luck
    hope you connect with him.... Pics please
    meat in the freezer :-)
    paul

Best of British Malc!

Good lu... Er, no, hang on. Good skill! Doesn't sound the same though does it? I bet that won't do your shoulder any good when you have to drag it home.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    I have been assured by Robin that they are clean, if not I will not take it. As to taking it before the rut, its not a huge area and does hold good bucks at the moment. However as a good friend Robin has taken CWD, Red Stag in Scotland, Jap Sika stag in Scotland and in Dorset on my ground and also reasonable Roe Bucks for free.

This is Robins way of saying thank you to me, not that this is anyone's business.
    not really interested whos business it is that wasn't my question,I was just wondering why take a master buck so soon ,you being a professional and all that.just seems a strange thing to do.
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by see it shoot it View Post
    not really interested whos business it is that wasn't my question,I was just wondering why take a master buck so soon ,you being a professional and all that.just seems a strange thing to do.
    good luck
    sometimes even deer managers need a break and to give themselves a wee 'pressie' for the good work they do ;-)