Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No stopping dogmatic politicians......why I opposed devolution.

No stopping dogmatic politicians......why I opposed devolution.

Proposals to license over 500,000 low powered airguns in Scotland will be part of a Scottish Licensing Bill. This announcement was made today as part of the unveiling of the Scottish Government's legislative programme for 2013-14 which states on page 69 that the Bill will "introduce a licensing system for air weapons in Scotland which recognises the need to protect and reassure the public, but which is proportionate and practicable. The Bill will take steps to ensure that only people with a legitimate reason for owning and using an air weapon will have access to them in future".

​discuss.........

****s
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

populist facile BULLTURD

Once again the men in suits have pushed through their own ideals at the expense of the minority

Thin edge of the wedge
    Where will it end?????

freeeeedom be very afraid

cheers lister

Personally I think this will actually in the long term continue the trend of lost knowledge, never to be replaced, i think that many amongst us learnt skills we use now, first associated with our airgun exploits, hunting & field craft from our youth.

I did sign the petiton agaist this It maks no sence to do this airgun crime is on the decrease in Scotland. It wont effect the criminals anyway!
    Its a joke

No offence to the scots but That **** salmon is about as much use as an old kelt dropping back hopefully hell meet the same end & get flushed out to sea.
    Last edited by CWMMAN3738; 04-09-2013 at 20:36.
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

Quote Originally Posted by CWMMAN3738 View Post
    No offence to the scots but hat **** salmon is about as much use as an old kelt dropping back hopefully hell meet the same end & get flushed out to sea.
    There are many that agree with you