Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: theiving scrote

theiving scrote

Heads upguys there is a nasty little sh#@ on gumtree selling a S&B pm2 for silly money.

He claims to be flight sergeant david barow of the RAF and will request a long winded payment using paypoint safepay don't be tempted its a scam, i came across him selling car parts and pulling the same trick.
    “There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.”
    Johnny Cash

Thanks for the heads up mate

Just putting this back to the top folks, the police are looking into it but chances of anything coming of it are slim. just rember if its too good to be true it probably is!
    “There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.”
    Johnny Cash

Such scams often use the same basic ingredients and one is an attempt to establish credibility and trust: in this case RAF personnel but often a retired Policeman/Gamekeeoer/Fireman etc

Jammiedodger is right in pointing out that the bargain you just can't turn down is the one to treat with suspicion

I Have just responded to his ad , his address appears to be a factory ! I have requested a f-f transaction at a proper address -- we'll see .
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
    Adolph Hitler – 1933

Quote Originally Posted by jammiedodger View Post
    Heads upguys there is a nasty little sh#@ on gumtree selling a S&B pm2 for silly money.

He claims to be flight sergeant david barow of the RAF and will request a long winded payment using paypoint safepay don't be tempted its a scam, i came across him selling car parts and pulling the same trick.

Got a link so we can wind him up ?

Quote Originally Posted by Johno100 View Post
    Like it
    Go on... post a link....

Quote Originally Posted by Johno100 View Post
    Wind him up I'd like to string him up!
    Johnny Cash

SD Regular
    Such scams often use the same basic ingredients and one is an attempt to establish credibility and trust: in this case RAF personnel
    Well that was a bad choice to begin with....