Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wellies

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

wellies

as above please,

why

regards

bob.

ps: im by far not flush so ...........
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Size???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Norrie1956 View Post
    Size???

burger your to quick,

9 or a 9.5
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Hi bob , if your looking for a decent pair at reasonable price give a customer of mine who sell on the Internet and at shows , he graham at woolsthorpe wellies ,

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bri 243 View Post
    Hi bob , if your looking for a decent pair at reasonable price give a customer of mine who sell on the Internet and at shows , he graham at woolsthorpe wellies ,

cheers bri, just what a skint scotsman likes ti here.

many thanks

bob.

LOL, Sharp as a tac Bob....I ask , cos, I have here a pair of brand new unworn Dunlop Argyll wellies...BUT in size 7...and if they fitted, you could have had them for free mate... a wee gift from one Scotsman to another....

LOL, Sharp as a tac Bob....I ask , cos, I have here a pair of brand new unworn Dunlop Argyll wellies...BUT in size 7...and if they fitted, you could have had them for free mate... a wee gift from one Scotsman to another....
    I bet Bob's cutting a couple of toes off to get into these right now rather than actually buy a pair of wellies!

Once Bobs sorted out, if anybody has any Le Chameau leather lined size 9 they don't want, I could do with a new pair
    Bob I've got some neoprene lined size 9 ones that I don't use, I can't remember the make but, I got them from Scatts so they shouldn't be too bad, I've hardly worn them.
    They are not the ones with pretty flowers all over them so you needn't worry on that account, I keep them for special shoot days !!!

Blog Entries
    thank you sir, sadly i need my toes and what a nice offer,

Quote Originally Posted by 20-250 View Post
    I bet Bob's cutting a couple of toes off to get into these right now rather than actually buy a pair of wellies!
    hi big man no got the gut to cut them off, and i have heard that if you lose your big toe you have balance problems, i fall flat on my face without the loss of my toes

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Once Bobs sorted out, if anybody has any Le Chameau leather lined size 9 they don't want, I could do with a new pair
    Bob I've got some neoprene lined size 9 ones that I don't use, I can't remember the make but, I got them from Scatts so they shouldn't be too bad, I've hardly worn them.
    They are not the ones with pretty flowers all over them so you needn't worry on that account, I keep them for special shoot days !!!
    hi edd i'll drop you a pm as soon as i know whats needed, i think i'll have to have ones that suit one's position now. im off to scotland with the boss shooting and if i have to have pink ones with red polka dots coz the boss says so then thats what ill have to do.

failing that have you got any contacts still in the forces here as some green odonil paint might be needed.

bob.

Blog Entries
    cheers edd,

you know what for,

bob.