Brian May in Bath

Arbshot

Brian May brings us the "Diableries" (Funny 3D diaramas of Hell that caused a frenzy in 1860s France), 14th November at
Christchurch, Julian Road, Bath. Think its a book!:cuckoo: The wife pointed it out in a flyer and said I should go and cause a hell of a funny frenzy as well:lol:

Brian May brings us the "Diableries" (Funny 3D diaramas of Hell that caused a frenzy in 1860s France), 14th November at
Christchurch, Julian Road, Bath. Think its a book!:cuckoo: The wife pointed it out in a flyer and said I should go and cause a hell of a funny frenzy as well:lol:

I used to live just round the corner from the Church,but,even if I was still there I wouldn't go to see him! He is an oxygen thief that just so happens to be able to play a stringed instrument!

Martin

What is it that makes rock stars of a certain age turn funny? I reckon that it's all those years of drink, drugs, loose women and generally being bad. They then think in their old age they have to atone for it by saving bunny wabbits and badgers. Paul McCartney is another, although he's not too silly about it, at least compared to Brian May.

I think we need an experiment. Everyone on here needs to send me booze, drugs and loose women. In due course, I'll let you know.

What is it that makes rock stars of a certain age turn funny? I reckon that it's all those years of drink, drugs, loose women and generally being bad. They then think in their old age they have to atone for it by saving bunny wabbits and badgers. Paul McCartney is another, although he's not too silly about it, at least compared to Brian May.

I think we need an experiment. Everyone on here needs to send me booze, drugs and loose women. In due course, I'll let you know.

Excellent idea !!!! I'm in, I love science

I was at the Countryside Alliance concert at Highclere a few years ago. Brain Ferry, Eric Clapton and others performing.

Midway through Kate Hoey interrupted proceedings to announce a "special guest". There was a momentary dramatic pause then I shouted out:

BASIL BRUSH! Boom Boom!

It got a few looks I shall tell you...

It turned out to be Jeremy Clarkson who entertained with a typical rant!

Back