Rovince and the NGO at the Midland Game Fair.

Daz308

Hi Guys,

Not long now until the Midland Game Fair. At this years show Rovince Anti Tick Clothing will be joining the National Gamekeepers Organisation stand and the full range will be available to view and try on.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite all the SD members that are going to the show to meet up on the Rovince/NGO stand for a chat and a sloe gin :thumb:

It would be great if we could organise a time on each day to meet so SD members can meet each other as well. Stalking stories and experiences a must!!! I know some of the area meets have gone very well so i thought this would mix things up a bit.

There might even be some bargains to be had:D

Let me know what you guys think, i hope we can work something out.

Regards,

Daz308

Hi Guys,

Not long now until the Midland Game Fair. At this years show Rovince Anti Tick Clothing will be joining the National Gamekeepers Organisation stand and the full range will be available to view and try on.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite all the SD members that are going to the show to meet up on the Rovince/NGO stand for a chat and a sloe gin :thumb:

It would be great if we could organise a time on each day to meet so SD members can meet each other as well. Stalking stories and experiences a must!!! I know some of the area meets have gone very well so i thought this would mix things up a bit.

There might even be some bargains to be had:D

Let me know what you guys think, i hope we can work something out.

Regards,

Daz308

Hi Daz
Sounds like a plan to me I will be there both days so name a time
Geordie

see you there daz sunday
ps. trollys are the dogs nuts now iv got rid of two yards of leg lol , perfect on hot days/eve's and much better with a button up and not a silly pop stud!! holding my gut in :thumb:

see you there daz sunday
ps. trollys are the dogs nuts now iv got rid of two yards of leg lol , perfect on hot days/eve's and much better with a button up and not a silly pop stud!! holding my gut in :thumb:

Nice one Paul o see you there.

HI Daz,

Been waiting a long long time to buy this kit to replace my old rags..

Is there a secret handshake SD members need to know in order to get a discount ? ?

See you Sunday.

Pete

Back