Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry Mate...

Sorry Mate...

I couldn't keep it in any longer...

Just looking through my YouTube subscriptions and this came up, I just couldn't resist posting the link
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

don't point just go phewwwww,what does the head stalker do when he sees a beast "points"
    apart from that not a bad video

Phew!

I was really worried that was going to be a deliberate wounding so it could be bled whilst still alive. I always thought that was a prerequisite for it to be Halal, throat cut on a live animal.

​ I can live with how that was done though.
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

I always figured that those who neck shoot deer and then bleed out could claim it as halal.
    No idea really as im not clued up on anything religuos.

I've stalked with jim at Creeside he was a lot more talkative on camera than when I went with him .some nice ground nr Newton Stewart .someone said on here he was on the quiet side of silent ! They were right
    ​norma

aye he,s a bit quiet at first but once he opens up he can be chatty enough, he has some lovely ground

Part II...

"It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Quote Originally Posted by digger9523 View Post
    Phew!

I was really worried that was going to be a deliberate wounding so it could be bled whilst still alive. I always thought that was a prerequisite for it to be Halal, throat cut on a live animal.

​ I can live with how that was done though.
    There is a difference between Halal slaughter and Halal hunting...

In the first film Mo demonstrates how the deer Gordon shot would be bled out in order to make it Halal.
    The second part of the film shows Gordon using venison shot previously by Mo to make the Masala
    As long as the hunter says "Bismillah" (in the name of God) as the trigger is pulled, it counts as Halal.
    Last edited by Si; 08-09-2013 at 13:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    There is a difference between Halal slaughter and Halal hunting...

In the first film Mo demonstrates how the deer Gordon shot would be bled out in order to make it Halal.
    The second part of the film shows Gordon using venison shot previously by Mo to make the Masala
    As long as the hunter says "Bismillah" (in the name of God) as the trigger is pulled, it counts as Halal.
    Mumbling an incantation over an animal to appease an imaginary desert god. IMHO, more confirmation of how irrational religion is...still, it takes all sorts. All the Abrahamic faiths have participated in animal sacrifice/ritual offerings at one stage or another. Different people motivated by different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Mumbling an incantation over an animal to appease an imaginary desert god. IMHO, more confirmation of how irrational religion is...still, it takes all sorts. All the Abrahamic faiths have participated in animal sacrifice/ritual offerings at one stage or another. Different people motivated by different things.
    That's something entirely different... I'm not sure what your point is other than to stir up a debate?