Thread: Alt'berg Norway Boots

Alt'berg Norway Boots

I am badly needing a new pair of winter stalking / shooting boots, the Altberg Norway seem to fit the bill ..Do any of the esteemed SD members have a pair, if so whats your opinion?

Why the Norway? Just out of interest really.. I see theyre about 100 grams lighter than the gamekeepers which i have but maybe dont look like they are built to withstand quite as much abuse?

My gamekeepers are fantastic boots. They are still the best boots ive ever owned. You also get a discount if your forces/MOD.

I was thinking the Norway, as the vast majority of my ground is wet and bloody darn cold. How much did you pay for your gamekeepers ... And are they completely waterproof?

I like the look of the Gamekeeper extreem!

Quote Originally Posted by Cadex View Post
    I was thinking the Norway, as the vast majority of my ground is wet and bloody darn cold. How much did you pay for your gamekeepers ... And are they completely waterproof?
    These boots are completely waterproof, stood in standing water up to my ankles for hours in them while shooting and not leaked at all. I cant see why the norways wouldnt give you the same level of waterproof qualities.. The gamekeepers just look a bit more sturdy to me, but to be fair, i think you cant go wrong with alt-bergs.