Mozzy invisibility cloak.

It was tried on the tropical mosquito, will it work on the Highland midge? midge's are attracted by the carbon dioxide we breath out, is it the same for mosquito's.

So its easy just stop breathing:coat:

Some people swear by Marmite a teaspoonful taken every day and needs to be taken for a couple of months
before it takes effect, will stop you being bitten supposedly the yeast that does it, could be right I have not tried it.

Love it or hate it.:rofl:

There is no doubt some people are affected more than others, when I was younger midge bites were an irritation,
now its much worse come up in water filled blisters where bitten now.:old:

skip the marmite if you are not a believer and take VitB supplements
its not the yeast in marmite it is the VitB complex that is excreted in the seat that they appear not to like

and get a thermacell!

iv try'ed a harry potter Invisibility cloak from my sons play set that was crap as well :eek: so was the b12 vits !!
now i use and have done for some years a thermacell unit best thing iv found for sitting up or carp fishing and do my own recharging of the gas bottles saves cash and i get to fill them up so they last longer, a light wind is ok but big blow and your on your own time to get the marmite or a good beer on the go!! yet to try the skin so soft wife will think i'am up to no good me thinks !!
:tiphat:

Last edited:
skip the marmite if you are not a believer and take VitB supplements
its not the yeast in marmite it is the VitB complex that is excreted in the seat that they appear not to like
and get a thermacell!

Marmite? Fine. Vitamin B supplements? Possibly. Thermacell - yep got one. What I definitely wont be doing is "excreting in the seat" - it might drive the mozzies off, but think of the flies!!!!

Back