Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Thanks to 270WSM

Big Thanks to 270WSM

I feel I must thank 270WSM for organising a DSC 1 course over the last three days at Barry Shooting Centre South Wales.
    8 of us had a very stressfull but enjoyable 3 days with good company and pleanty of tea and banter, and new friends made.

Long few weeks now to see if we all passed!

Again Thanks Ade (270WSM) for managing to organise somthing that has been lacking in South Wales.

ATB Al

I'll second that, the whole team went above and beyond to make the course a success, and what a hidden jem barry island has in that facility,
    and thank again Ade for the use of your rifle (270WSM of course) - it scared the life out of me!!

​Twts (Bob)

I'd like to thank all of the candidates, it was a pleasure to be in your company and very satisfying to see everyone's confidence grow as the course progressed.

Now, TWTS, my rifle may have scared you a little, but, during the test, you did manage to produce the tightest group of all on the deer target.

As I said, it was an absolute pleasure to be in the company of such fine gentlemen, and help you progress.

Ade

Thanks Ade, as always top guy (its not true what they say haha).
    Enjoyed the course, it was pretty full on fair play and all fingers currently crossed!! Seriously! No lol.

A pleasure to meet all the guy's, great the way shooting brings together people of such varied character and backgrounds. A diver with a gun? It does happen!

Maybe a guest range day and a catch up over a brew in the future. Cheers guy's.

[

Maybe a guest range day and a catch up over a brew in the future. Cheers guy's.[/QUOTE]

That is next on my list, I will start a thread when I have some details

Ade

Now that would be fun - no pressure and I could use my 204

[QUOTE=multiman;647067]I feel I must thank 270WSM for organising a DSC 1 course over the last three days at Barry Shooting Centre South Wales. 8 of us had a very stressfull but enjoyable 3 days with good company and pleanty of tea and banter, and new friends made. Long few weeks now to see if we all passed! Again Thanks Ade (270WSM) for managing to organise somthing that has been lacking in South Wales. ATB Al[/QUOTE

couldn't have put it better myself even topped the day off with a nice dog fox,was like a spinning top so had to go for a walk.
    thanks for all the effort to ade,roger and Laurie.
    ​dave

Quote Originally Posted by 270wsm View Post
    [

Maybe a guest range day and a catch up over a brew in the future. Cheers guy's.

That is next on my list, I will start a thread when I have some details

Ade[/QUOTE]

I would be up for that

Some pics of the venue, staff and my victims.

Attachment 32298 Attachment 32299 Attachment 32300

Staff Laurie, Richard and a crap shot of the 200m range. It's not that dark in there, just my rubbish camera!

Attachment 32301 Attachment 32302

The lads and me and the lads with course Tutor Roger Jones (3rd from right in second pic)

Bad news is, you were all recorded on the CCTV system!! I haven't decided whether to extort cash or services yet, but I will be in touch!!!!!!

Attachment 32305

Now confirmed, I will be running another DSC1 in Feb 2014, for more info drop me a PM. I have also posted an Advert under Training Courses and Materials.

Ade