Thread: first time fac / shotgun application help

first time fac / shotgun application help

i will be applying for my first fac / shotgun cert soon what should i put down so i get it right and is there anything i need to do cheers andy

Quote Originally Posted by wardleslim81 View Post
    i will be applying for my first fac / shotgun cert soon what should i put down so i get it right and is there anything i need to do cheers andy
    Phine me in 20 mins mate if you like I'll go through it with you
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

I would call your police firearm dept. and see if they have an application pack rather than download individual forms off the internet. That way you definitely have everything they require. I am sure jimbo1984 has mentioned it but don't forget expanding ammunition and a moderator if you need one. Last thing think about calibres you may want a bit later on, you don't have to buy one but you will pay for a variation later on. All the best Tom

Good luck I hope they are quicker than West Mercia. Though to be fair when I moved from Worcester to Shropshire (still West Mercia) I got a new and much better FEO and both certificate very swiftly.

Shoot straight and be safe
    Mark

hope all go's well members of the sd will put you on the correct path and it reads like one of the lads is on the case

Give some thought to your Gun Safe(s) and Ammunition Safe. Think about where they will be located and always buy bigger than you think you need - these things are addictive! Good Luck.