Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: bet you never saw this coming....

bet you never saw this coming....

did the online bow-ed certificate theory yesterday and got the field day qualifying certificate..... and then on fleabay last night I got slayed but will get in hand a PSE Stinger 3G (wifi included?):

For all those people who remember the proper rage that felt like me against the US and a couple of guys off here over bow hunting lethality compared to rifles, I never said I had a problem with the sport where people were actually skilled and proficient in their practice so this isn't me be a hypocrite.

You never know, will I swap my rifle for a bow on a hunt some day

Ah but not in Britain as this stand at the moment.

Ed

Looks like a Monty Python sketch waiting to happen...

Hold it the wrong way round, tie yourself up in knots, and spear yourself in the foot....

I have seen bow hunting on the Tube, and it all looks very skilful.... When they drop Elk with them, then it has to be very efficient...

Good luck, and hope you fulfil your ambition...

All the best.

Neil.

small wheels ! wheres the saddle
    sorry had to
    wish it was ok in the uk, as in the old days a long long long time ago i would love to then we could say ***off to the powder Co's for good

QUOTE=paul at barony;647447]did the online bow-ed certificate theory yesterday and got the field day qualifying certificate..... and then on fleabay last night I got slayed but will get in hand a PSE Stinger 3G (wifi included?):

For all those people who remember the proper rage that felt like me against the US and a couple of guys off here over bow hunting lethality compared to rifles, I never said I had a problem with the sport where people were actually skilled and proficient in their practice so this isn't me be a hypocrite.

You never know, will I swap my rifle for a bow on a hunt some day [/QUOTE]

it's where to get those exploding arrows off Rambo that's got me stumped at the moment...

make your own! make a steel plunger 6" nail in a sleeve and case with primer cut flush at head inserted in to tube then glued into a plastic tube and fill it with black powder then taped to arrow ??

Looks like a skate board with missiles, your to old, could hurt yourself!!
    Cheers
    Pete

Looks like it should have toy soldiers swarming all over it, whilst chasing the Gorgonites.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Sure Ive seen summit like this in Anne Summers
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

If I can convince my wife that it IS a toy from Anne Summers I promise I will post pictures (but obviously I will have to find another forum and just paste a link)