Thread: Hello everyone!! thank you for accepting me

Account Suspended
    Deer Dog Available

Thumbs up Hello everyone!! thank you for accepting me

I am a 29 year old woman that loves big game hunting since child. My father has a property in Argentina, of 1250 hectares and we have been hunting there after 20 years. I have a younger brother that also is a hunter fanatic. There in Argentina we hunt red deer, wild boar and puma, but at the moment the big cat is forbbiden. My favourite cal. is 243 winchester and 3006 springfield. I usually shoot with a tikka 243 win. With a Leupold scope 6,5-20X50. Would I like the most is stalking hunting during the red deer season and waiting in the full moon nights for the big wild boar! Hope this small introduction is usefull and looking forward to share stories and good advices from the members. sincerely LMC

Welcome to the SD

Welcome its fantastic to see more lady hunters here !
    ​Jim
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

+1welcome aboard the more the merrier bazil

Account Suspended
    Deer Dog Available
    thanks everyone for the nice welcome!!

Welcome, i shoot .243 and 30-06 myself.
    Cheers
    ​Richard

Quote Originally Posted by lmc View Post
    I am a 29 year old woman that loves big game hunting since child. My father has a property in Argentina, of 1250 hectares and we have been hunting there after 20 years. I have a younger brother that also is a hunter fanatic. There in Argentina we hunt red deer, wild boar and puma, but at the moment the big cat is forbbiden. My favourite cal. is 243 winchester and 3006 springfield. I usually shoot with a tikka 243 win. With a Leupold scope 6,5-20X50. Would I like the most is stalking hunting during the red deer season and waiting in the full moon nights for the big wild boar! Hope this small introduction is usefull and looking forward to share stories and good advices from the members. sincerely LMC
    Hmm yes.........I find it quite remarkable that you have joined under another name Pampa. Only this time you describe yourself as a WOMEN. And yet your avatar picture when you called yourself Pampa was a male holding a Fallow Buck head.

Are you a cross dresser

Last time you were from Malorca now you are from Barcelona and have extensive grounds in Argentina. Whislt we welcome all new members we do not tolerate people who are troublemakers and try to mislead our membership.

BANNED AGAIN!!
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Ole!!
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Why thank you senior JAYB.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.