Limulus a Brilliant Lad

Jimbo 30 06

Hi all

Today i met Limulus after several pm's asking about his quad sticks. He brought a set for me to see as i like to see what i am buying before i buy. He did not have my size made up other than his display set and he said take these and use them while i make yours and that if all go's well i could have them this Saturday. If not then deffinately by next Saturday. After viewing his sticks i thought how well made they were and did not hesitate to place my order. I found Limulus so helpful and he did not push his sticks i can recommend his product to all on here. Many thanks Limulus for the time you spent with me.

Kind regards Jimbo :thumb:

+1 for Tony (limulus) a top guy. Last year I was in urgent need of borrowing a metal detector. The wife lost her wedding ring in the garden. Tony got in touch and even offered to drive over to mine or meet 1/2 way. I borrowed one closer in the end from another site member, but Tony was prepared to go out if his way to help
Wingy

+1 for Tony (limulus) a top guy. Last year I was in urgent need of borrowing a metal detector. The wife lost her wedding ring in the garden. Tony got in touch and even offered to drive over to mine or meet 1/2 way. I borrowed one closer in the end from another site member, but Tony was prepared to go out if his way to help
Wingy

+1tony is a top guy very helpful

Never spoken to tony before and kindly offered me his stealth camera to borrow for a while and free of charge and free postage.

​Theres a pint or two mate in silverdale if ever passing like promised.

You wouldn't think he was so wonderful if you had to share a room with him at the stalking fair.

Snores like a pig and blamed me! (well okay, I may have snored a bit...) :evil:

You wouldn't think he was so wonderful if you had to share a room with him at the stalking fair.

Snores like a pig and blamed me! (well okay, I may have snored a bit...) :evil:

What you do or who you do it with is up to you but I would not talk about it on here LOL

Hes going to be proper embarrassed all this wind blown up him :)

Defo a top guy, my mates got his sticks and Tony kindly donated four sets on behalf of my brothers daughter Amelia and The British Heart Foundation.

Top Geezer

Well this is embarrassing!
John (hunting solutions) snores at about 8 on the Richter scale. Small islands off the coast of Japan ****e themselves at the prospect of him spending a night within 100miles of their 10m above sea level atolls such is the reverberation from his snoring. Does that give a faint idea of how loud he snores?
I'd like to think that we'd all do our bit for fellow stalkers and like minded countrymen.

All those waiting for sticks at the moment please bare with me, I've had to reject the latest lot of timber as the mill obviously made a c0ck up setting their machine up for the final cut and they've still not sent replacement material as if Thursday.

As shouldofdoneit says watch this space for those that wish for a hardwood version.

ive met some seriously decent folk through Sd and its nice to be able to give a bit back.

Isn't it amazing everyone who shares a room / tent with Tony aka limulus has had the snoring complaint yet he who sound like a old boar grubbing up when he is asleep but besides that the sticks are very good

Back