schmidt&bender

tommy r

hi all , looking to by a new schmidt for my .308 can any one give me some ideas where to get the best deals ?

Ivythorn sporting , York guns or mcleods of tain are good , it's entirely up to you but I wouldn't discount a second hand one I've two Schmidt and benders I bought second hand and they're both fantastic

Secondhand off here is what I would do, there are two 3-12 x50 s on at the moment. Otherwise the Sportsman, York Guns, Sporting Services, macleods of Tain and FA Anderson are worth a call. Excellent scopes! Which model are you after?

hi all , looking to by a new schmidt for my .308 can any one give me some ideas where to get the best deals ?

The advice you have been given is good but the other bit of advice I will give too, is not to get tangled in the quandary of German or Hungarian, if it is Schmidt and Bender it is good quality wherever it is made.

The advice you have been given is good but the other bit of advice I will give too, is not to get tangled in the quandary of German or Hungarian, if it is Schmidt and Bender it is good quality wherever it is made.
I never thought to say that but very true I've got both and zero difference in quality

Ivythorn sporting , York guns or mcleods of tain are good , it's entirely up to you but I wouldn't discount a second hand one I've two Schmidt and benders I bought second hand and they're both fantastic

if the right one come up i would not hesitate to buy secondhand cheers

Secondhand off here is what I would do, there are two 3-12 x50 s on at the moment. Otherwise the Sportsman, York Guns, Sporting Services, macleods of Tain and FA Anderson are worth a call. Excellent scopes! Which model are you after?
thanks will have a look cheers Tom

i would if the right one came along cheers

Tommy, had a S&B 3-12X50 Klassic on my Sako .243 for 17 years and I cannot fault it, tough as old boots mate, and great optics.

Cheers

MarkC

Back