new property and gun safe query

jimmy milnes

Hi all been asked a question today about the possibility of owning a rifle while living in a 'park home' well couldn't help the guy as didn't know the legals on fixing the cabinet and security.
Does anyone know if it's possible please
Regards
Jimmy

Interesting. Afaik usually the feo is satisfied as long as the cabinet is out of sight of casual visitors to the property and it is fixed to the structure of the building.

Might be worth a call to the local feo to see what he prefers (if you think he's likely to be a reasonable sort).

You could mount the cabinet horizontally and fix through the floor to the steel chassis of the "static mobile home" or as we call the, shed. ;)

Thanks to the helpful replies guys much obliged next time I see him ill tell him to Google firearms security handbook or have a word with his local flo
Regards
Jimmy

Good job this person lives in the UK... Imagine being tarred with that brush with out good cause..

Ritch, Me and my significant other, were "Trailer Trash" for a little over two years, after our then Landlord tipped us out, so he could subdivide the good sized house we rented from him:mad:, we were in amongst some decent people on the site, but the locals tended to frown on anyone from the park.

Back