Thread: Wamadet press

Wamadet press

A stab in the dark I know, gonna have to move the reloading stuff sooner or later so I'm gonna need a free standing press, don't want to go down the arbour press route so I'm after a Wamadet press they seem to come up for sale sometimes, anyone have one they don't use anymore can get a new one for 140 just thought it might be worth asking before buying a new one.

Many thanks

You might ask Griff if he still has the one I let him have?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Thanks for that Finnbear I'll try contacting him.

I think Helston guns have still got some. I use one that's a bit battered but still works very well.

Yeah I did see they had some do you think yours works aswell as a conventional press from what I gather the die moves not the shell holder, sure will seem a bit odd to start...

It has worked well for me since 1980ish. Originally it was purchased to sewage lead wad cutter bullets from lead wire but when pistol shooting stopped it seemed the obvious choice to use for rifle reloading. I load 300 win mag with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdmatch View Post
    It has worked well for me since 1980ish. Originally it was purchased to sewage lead wad cutter bullets from lead wire but when pistol shooting stopped it seemed the obvious choice to use for rifle reloading. I load 300 win mag with it!
    Bet those rounds could clear a room!!, Sorry Jagd, couldn't resist it!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!