Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Country File

Country File

Just can't see where its going and fed up with countryside for townies wherever have the likes of Jack Hargreaves gone? very sad I believe.
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Haven't watched it for years for that very reason and it looks like the game fairs are heading the same way. If you can get BBC Scotland, Landward is a better program when its on

When that guy said "Squirrels don't like Chilli powder on their nuts", I nearly choked on my beer!!!! What a rubbish piece of TV that programme is...better with Landward...

I've found chilli powder burns too

If i do watch countryfile I tend to mute the volume and just look at the countryside. The farmer "Tom" is it ? He's sold his sole! It should be called "townie file" - or "I wear a Barbour jacket and shiny new hunter wellies and walk around like i own the place a file"

grips my **** a-file......

Quote Originally Posted by White Hart View Post
    If i do watch countryfile I tend to mute the volume and just look at the countryside. The farmer "Tom" is it ? He's sold his sole! It should be called "townie file" - or "I wear a Barbour jacket and shiny new hunter wellies and walk around like i own the place a file"

grips my **** a-file......
    ​+1.

I thought Ellie looked very nice tonight ,don't know what she was on about but she looked lovely !
    ​Norma

I just cant work out why they don't show an honest country life show once a week. Just see how it goes, and I would put money on it that with the right mix it would be excepted by a lot more folk than first thought.
    I don't believe that your average townie is against what we are about and if done well would be of great interest and completely different for the masses.
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    I thought Ellie looked very nice tonight ,don't know what she was on about but she looked lovely !
    ​Norma

Marks out of two ---- I'd give her one - especially with her attire tonight and those wellies.

Ed

I must admit to tuning in to see a bit of Ellie for 5 mins other than that its only worth watching at quarter to the hour for the weather for week ahead!