Thread: 2 x rifles/scopes for sale- great prices!

2 x rifles/scopes for sale- great prices!

Last edited by re'M'ington; 16-09-2013 at 14:44.

Classifieds Rules• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • You can mark your thread as *SOLD*. Click Here to see how.
    • No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please. Click here for more info.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

One would think that after almost 1600 posts the message would have got through.
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistral View Post
    One would think that after almost 1600 posts the message would have got through.
    I rarely post for sales so I apologise for being so inept as to anger your sensibilities.

Oh,and ........• No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.You'd of thought that after almost 1000 posts the message would of got through.....lol
    Last edited by re'M'ington; 16-09-2013 at 14:46.

Gentlemen......... the rules about advertising are clearly there for all to see and have been for some period of time.
    We try to make it as safe as possible for all members to advertise and purchase goods through the classifieds. This is one of the main reasons we do not allow selling on behalf of third parties and also all members must have accumulated enough posts before placing an advert.

However people are busy with work and life and sometimes this is overlooked by even long standing members, its not a crime, but it is for all members to adhere to. Thank you.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.