Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: not stalking related

not stalking related

Went to tenerife last week, visited siam park, wow what a day, them water rides were fecking amazing,frightened the crap out of me,one of the best days out ive ever known,loved every minute.

Quote Originally Posted by swarovski View Post
    Went to tenerife last week, visited siam park, wow what a day, them water rides were fecking amazing,frightened the crap out of me,one of the best days out ive ever known,loved every minute.
    Well I went to Elevenerife and it was even better!
    MS

siam park the hottest paths i'v ever tryed to walk on, the rides are a big grin that dragon ride wtf and the speed drop under the shark tank !! had to buy new shorts as they melted from the heat on the studs lol, we had the best of times there had to do it 3 times and that wave on the man made beach yee haa lots of nice things to look at need dark very dark glasses or a helmet to stop her slapping the back of ya nut "what you looking at " now't dear !!!
    Last edited by paul o'; 16-09-2013 at 16:15.

Did that one, kinnarre was the top ride for me, went on the vulcano and dragon simulainiously then strait back up for another go

so did me and the boy think i was more of a kid egging him on to do more

Left the tower of power til last, 1 hour queue, fortunately we didnt have enough time before coach was due, if I went up I would of done it regardless, I dont back down , kinell that was high

there was a tad of brown but as my 10yr old was watching me and he knows his dad used to sky jump i had to do it its not the jumping its the stopping in 3" water,but boy what a rush if not a butt burn and a ball smasher yer Q's were mad but for that 30sec's or so seem'd worth it much worse than the one blizzard beach in Orlando any day we will go back just for siam park some time soon.

I counted about 10 seconds from start to finish on tower of power, did see a couple of women get out with their threpenny bits on show , obviously I looked away not

Omg, all them young ladies

what are a man's eye for !!! you could hear if it was a girl as it sounded like a surface fishing popper coming down