Help sourcing a buckle

Tackleberry270

IMG_0390.jpg

Anyone know where I could get more of these buckles from? I need a couple more for a project but I don't want to buy complete gpmg slings. I would rather just find somewhere that does the buckle on its own.

Its a quick release buckle. The smaller of the two buckles goes through the larger and is secured by a rigid piece of strap. If I knew the proper name then I might be able to start searching on google!

Google 58 pattern webbing pouch images and you'll see some. Should be able to pick up a couple cheap from a surplus shop.
Alternatively, copy the ones you have with some Brass brazing rod and spray them black!
MS

Call me fussy but I'm after the up to date synthetic material rather than the old canvas for this. Might use 58' patt if push comes to shove.

No. I have a box full of those. The type of fastening is the one I want. I didn't think to search for the webtex type PLCE. Thanks anyway.

Just an update and to thank you for your help gents. I have been adjusting the design so it works quickly and quietly and have settled with this for now,

Argh.... Plastic. Until the pictures loaded I thought it must be for a Blaser repeater :stir:

SS

Back