Available: Free crow shooting on mixed arable / grassland in West Sussex

Acm

Free to anyone who wants to have a go , but just a warning , it would be a waste of time for a novice , these are very Wiley animals and you'll probably need a call . There's a big parliament of 300-400 in the area and they haven't been shot at . I'm too busy seeding at the moment .

The most success ssomeone's had here was using a silenced .22 air rifle .

Like I say , free to anyone who wants to have a go , we've killed a few hundred this year in ladder traps but there's tons left .
If any pigeons drift about your welcome to shoot them .

must have licences , insurance , and if your a complete newbie then bring a mentor .

Free to anyone who wants to have a go , but just a warning , it would be a waste of time for a novice , these are very Wiley animals and you'll probably need a call . There's a big parliament of 300-400 in the area and they haven't been shot at . I'm too busy seeding at the moment .

The most success ssomeone's had here was using a silenced .22 air rifle .

Like I say , free to anyone who wants to have a go , we've killed a few hundred this year in ladder traps but there's tons left .
If any pigeons drift about your welcome to shoot them .

must have licences , insurance , and if your a complete newbie then bring a mentor .

Brilliant sport!!!! I have had some great days on crows!! Great opportunity for someone local. Good on ya ACM.

Had a few pms today and ill be in touch with a couple of guys over the next few days . Cheers all , that'll do for now .

Back