My film making buddy in America, new website and Youtube clip

devon deer stalker

I had a hunter and his film maker over in 2012 to stalk a Roe Buck during the rut, sadly the stalk isn't in the clip but a rear shot of the hunter is at 1:07 during a real down pour!
But we still managed to get a nice buck, checkout the pictures on his website, you might see some one you know!
The cameraman has a great name Nolan Swinghammer, a name made for movies, but without him I doubt we would have got the first buck as he saw it just as we were shifting to a new position, we hadn't.

http://swinghameroutdoorproductions.com/
Enjoy.
Cheers
Richard

Richard,

Some very nice photos. How did he find the experience when compared to American stalking?

On a separate note, am i correct in thinking that you are no longer offering stalking?

Regards,

Mike

He likened hunting the Roe Buck to Whitetail deer hunting, and having now hunted them myself in Montana I see what he meant. Nolan is a very talented guy with video camera or DSLR

Sadly you are correct, I no longer take clients stalking, it might change one day but not for the foreseeable future.
Cheers
Richard

Richard,

Thats a shame, I was hoping for round two on the reds. Please do let us know if the situation changes as your stalking ground was most challenging and enjoyable to stalk.

Regards,

Mike

Back