snow on the tops and stags roaring

scotspine

I've been out two evenings this week and have noticed a bit of snow on the highest hills plus both Sika and Reds were making themselves heard. My bones don't like the fresh Autumn air but it's a great time of year to be out and about.

I've been out two evenings this week and have noticed a bit of snow on the highest hills plus both Sika and Reds were making themselves heard. My bones don't like the fresh Autumn air but it's a great time of year to be out and about.

Envious so I am... :)

I was up strathfarrar (braulin) last weekend and they wern't roaring then (no snow either) but i did notice the odd one starting to break away.

a magical time of year for sure

I'm a bit miffed, the autumnal temperatures this past couple of nights seem to have gone for my back, I ven found myself trying to avoid bumps in the road on the way to work this morning, which in Aberdeen is an almost impossible task. Can't wait to get out but it looks like it'll be early October before I get a chance :(

Cant wait to hear the sound of the roaring stags again.I am off to Rannoch Station on the 29th.Always a magical time of the year,I dont want to miss.

Up to the Highlands on Saturday. It sounds like there's more great times ahead. Those rutting calls are just magical

Back