Available: 3 Cull Stags In A Day.

Buckbones

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SENDING A PM, I AM NOT OFFERING A DAYS DEER STALKING ON RED DEER, IT IS THE CULLING OF A RED DEER AS PART OF THE COURSE.

The Trophy Barn is offering.
The opportunity for a deer stalkers with limited experience but with rifle skills to undertake a course in red deer management that will INCLUDE the culling of 3 large red stag as part of the day GUARANTEED.
The course is a total hands on experience. From time on my range shooting from a bench. Learning about bullet placement and shot reaction. Culling of a stag and correct approach and inspection of External and internal of the carcass. To a fully equipped game room to skin learn how to skin and break up the carcass.
Deer stalking is not all about the shot but the hole experience and I can offer an day that few stalkers can and that is the time on a deer. Most stalking outfits let you shoot if you see a deer, but not gralloch and handle the carcass. There not charges for meat damage on any part of the day.

The day will include:
·************ Range time on life-size red deer targets from 100 yards out to 200 yards
·************ Culling of 3 red stag under supervision
·************ Photo opportunities
·************ Hands on training in the gralloching
·************ Training in inspection of the carcass for disease
·************ Hands on training in skinning
·************ Breaking the carcass down into its primary pieces for the larder
·************ I can provide a rifle if needed.
·************ You are welcome to use more than one rifle on the range.

Cost of the day is £300.00 for all 3 cull animals 6/8 pointers.
Please ask if you are looking for a good wall hanger.
B&B is available at £30 for the night.
Participants will be receive a small complimentary meat package and are also invited to take the stag’s head if desired.
I can also arrange to have the head professionally cleaned and mounted for you at an additional cost.

For more information please click on the web site, PM, Or contact me or thetrophybarn@btinternet.com

Cheers Andrew
THIS OFFER IS TO BE TAKEN IN THE NEXT 2WEEKS.

This day is suited to an stalker who has shot limited amount of deer and wishes to get hands on time shooting, culling and larder time.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY …. I can guarantee some a good animals, there is no doubt in this. But the day is aimed at inexperienced stalkers who wish to learn how to cull and prepare a deer with total hands on experience. Come with your eye open and you will have a great day.

Back