Thread: Vortex Scope

Vortex Scope

Hi all has any one using vortex scope razor hd 5-20x50 i spoke to a few boys that have been using them and are saying they are the dog bits just wanting to know any one else's views on them.
    ​Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lyon View Post
    Hi all has any one using vortex scope razor hd 5-20x50 i spoke to a few boys that have been using them and are saying they are the dog bits just wanting to know any one else's views on them.
    ​Thanks
    They are indeed, the dogs danglies, if its the right sort of scope for your needs.

​Pete
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK

Quote Originally Posted by lyon View Post
    ​Thanks
    Yes I am using one on my personal rifle. rock solid build quality and faultless operation in the field. In am using moa reticule and moa turrets and just love it. So much so my leupold efr is up for sale and I have sold on one of my nightforce scopes. If you go on to snipers hide reviews you will see our good friend Frank Galli putting a razor through what can only be described as a vigourous testing program. Bearing in mind I have the choice of any optic on the market I chose the vortex ATB Mike Norris Brock and Norris Custom Rifles

Thanks For the info away to get one.