Scales for up to 200kg

If they are new you are protected under the Sales of Goods Act .
They must be `fit for purpose` or you can demand your money back.
Get a set and try them out as it is a very cheap price, they were probably made in China.

HWH.

allied weighing? in Wales He puts together some good gear at a good price
think he's on the bay.. We use his weigh bars for cattle ,, very accurate and good service

might have a set knocking about cannot remember what they weigh upto think its 150kg got them from the catfish conservation group website under 75 quid I think

might have a set knocking about cannot remember what they weigh upto think its 150kg got them from the catfish conservation group website under 75 quid I think

i can't see them on their website, 150 would probably just do but only just...... 200 would be better, cool game do some for £70 I think, got to be better than £200 for salter scales

i can't see them on their website, 150 would probably just do but only just...... 200 would be better, cool game do some for £70 I think, got to be better than £200 for salter scales
will check them when I get home ,I took them to spain a few times and the guide wanted them off me as they are hard to find .try askari fishing or google some of the wells catfish sites.derek

will check them when I get home ,I took them to spain a few times and the guide wanted them off me as they are hard to find .try askari fishing or google some of the wells catfish sites.derek
askari fishing 11.99 special offer ,there you go.had loads of stuff off them always fair quality at that price get 2 sets

Cheers all, I have ordered a set from cool game uk which a friend of mine uses, £60 odd but still way off the price of salter scales, the ones from Askari are all well and good, but they have a minimum order of £30 so somewhat takes the saving away if you have to bulk it out with things you don't need.
Will see how I get on with them, they should be here today or tomorrow with luck......

as a backup / alternative, could you not use two 100kg scales attached to the same gambrel (side by side, not in line)

They would share the weight evenly, and so just double the weight reading from either one.

using double scales should work at any wight i think, and would probably be cheaper than investing in a big one?

Just seen them, bargain, even if they do break! Cheers

I have a set of these, there ok, forget the hooks and get a carabiner on the one end and a strong rounded hook on the bottom. i had the hook slip as i was trying to hang a small roe. lost a few more brain cells.

Back