Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sightron scopes ? Any info ?

Sightron scopes ? Any info ?

Hi guys

Anyone used or had a proper look at sightron scopes

Internet in the states are raving about them etc and seen to be reasonably priced

I know swarovski are regarded as one of the best scopes over here so don't need any posts telling me that guys cheers

Just wondering if anyone has got one or owned one

If someone has even went between swarovski and sightron that would be great info

hi bud i have two one on my 300 win and one on a 270 i like them alot and will get another when i get another rifle, clear optics and the return to zero perfect with positive clicks i can only give positives for them, i actually go by you when i go to my ground if you like i can stop off for you to have a look if you want. atb wayne
    I paid just under 500 quid i think from the states for mine which is a big saving from the uk

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

I don't have one but a couple of friends have them: optics are clear and the two that can shoot straight seem to get on very well with them!

Not sure if they're up with the Germans or the Austrians but they're not the same price.

Getting one on my .223 or 6.5x47 re-barrel projects (SIII 6-24x50 LRMOA)

Cracking optics for long range target work at a great price
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Do you know how it fairs in low light mate

I had one on loan for a day, wasn't that impressed with it, not very clear on full mag, if you looked at a white target it would have a violet halo surrounding it, although cheaper not a patch on the German scopes, you would be better off with a Zeiss Duralyt or Zeiss Conquest from the USA.

2p
    worth
    i'v got and did use a big skyii 3.5x10x50 it was on the .243 but now rifle has a photon nv and switch out olivon 3x32x56 mildot ir for day use, i have now moved to the zeiss dura with a ir dot as i just had a chance of getting one at the c.l.a , for the .308 . both big sky 2 and zeiss are just as good but i wish a scope with a ir dot

paul you can get them with a red dot, I use mine foxing and have no issues i am really pleased. Ian thats the same one i have, atb wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

to late feller but the zeiss was such a good deal .and it means i now have the sbii in dry dock for later

​QUOTE=mereside;653079]paul you can get them with a red dot, I use mine foxing and have no issues i am really pleased. Ian thats the same one i have, atb wayne[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by paul o'; 20-09-2013 at 18:57.

I have two the same, one on my .243W for deer and one on my .22 air rifle: Sightron 6x42 Series 11. (Yes, fixed power, which I think is better than variable power scopes)
    Purchased online from the USA approx. $300 and delivered within 48 hours.
    They are strong, waterproof, multi-coated and in my view excellent value for money.
    • Do not be seduced by the marketing-men....