Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you SD

Thank you SD

Guys thank you for the chance to do my dsc on the SD bursary. My dsc1 arrived in the post today and I am made up. It's the best thing to happen this week as I've had to work in much windier and wet conditions than usual carrying the worst case of man flu ever recorded. (I have artistic license to exaggerate)
    i was hoping it would give me a general idea on my test results not just pass or fail but I've got the certificate and that's the main thing. I will keep you all updated on my stalking career as I go along. I have been invited up to the syndicate on a few occasions with wingy from this site but our diaries haven't been kind so I'm hoping to get up as soon as possible.

Thankyou to everyone who contributed in the bursory scheme and I hope to help fellow shooters out in the future. (I'm in the middle of mentoring a lad who works in my local RFD who has the dreaded condition so I've made a start)

​happy hunting folks. Thanks for reading. Sean.
    Soon to be the latest member of the 20cal club.

It all works out in the end and if it hasn't worked out well it isn't the end!

Congratulations and well done.

well done sean and well done sd

Congratulations Sean.

well done on both counts Sean
    i shall pull the pin and get off my backside and do mine next year, so i can try to join a syndicate on FC and then go for the 2 the same year been looking for a disc or book

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    i shall pull the pin and get off my backside and do mine next year, so i can try to join a syndicate on FC and then go for the 2 the same year been looking for a disc or book
    I have a book that I borrowed out to Si on here. If he's finished I'll send it to you.
    Soon to be the latest member of the 20cal club.

It all works out in the end and if it hasn't worked out well it isn't the end!

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    When you enroll they send you a manual along with ID slides on a CD rom.
    ​I've finished reading Sean's book so I will drop it back to him ASAP
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

nice one feller thank you
    atb
    ​paul

Great news Seanct, this is what the SD site is all about. Helping fellow stalkers and welcoming newcomers into the sport. Keep us posted on your progress.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Great stuff!

​Good for you.