Thank you SD

seanct

Guys thank you for the chance to do my dsc on the SD bursary. My dsc1 arrived in the post today and I am made up. It's the best thing to happen this week as I've had to work in much windier and wet conditions than usual carrying the worst case of man flu ever recorded. (I have artistic license to exaggerate)
i was hoping it would give me a general idea on my test results not just pass or fail but I've got the certificate and that's the main thing. I will keep you all updated on my stalking career as I go along. I have been invited up to the syndicate on a few occasions with wingy from this site but our diaries haven't been kind so I'm hoping to get up as soon as possible.

Thankyou to everyone who contributed in the bursory scheme and I hope to help fellow shooters out in the future. (I'm in the middle of mentoring a lad who works in my local RFD who has the dreaded condition so I've made a start)

​happy hunting folks. Thanks for reading. Sean.

well done on both counts Sean :thumb:
i shall pull the pin and get off my backside and do mine next year, so i can try to join a syndicate on FC and then go for the 2 the same year :eek: been looking for a disc or book

i shall pull the pin and get off my backside and do mine next year, so i can try to join a syndicate on FC and then go for the 2 the same year :eek: been looking for a disc or book

I have a book that I borrowed out to Si on here. If he's finished I'll send it to you.

When you enroll they send you a manual along with ID slides on a CD rom.
​I've finished reading Sean's book so I will drop it back to him ASAP

Great news Seanct, this is what the SD site is all about. Helping fellow stalkers and welcoming newcomers into the sport. Keep us posted on your progress.

Well done mate nice seeing the picture of your certificate, bet it was more nerve racking than opening your exam results.

When you get married make sure the viar puts it across to her something like this, I do take Sean for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, and Sean is allowed to go deer stalking with out my permission as he works so hard and when he chooses too.

Nice 1 Sean, well done I'll give you a ring about some dates up at the woods near future
Wingy

Back