Thread: 11/10 for Sussex firearms dept.

11/10 for Sussex firearms dept.

Sent my FAC in last Friday with a form 101 after selling my .270. At the same time I variated for a .260

F@ck me dead, brand new shiny cert came back this morning!

One week for a variation? Over the moon with that!
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

I had the same a few months back me old mate . All done to the new No2 . Interesting calibre what's that about thought that was only used the wrong side of the wall
    ​atb Steve

Quote Originally Posted by SussexFallow View Post
    I had the same a few months back me old mate . All done to the new No2 . Interesting calibre what's that about thought that was only used the wrong side of the wall
    ​atb Steve

Rick Whiteley MADE me go for .260 mate! Reckons it's the best thing since sliced ham!
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Make that 12/10 for Sussex FLD, my 1 for 1 variation sent off last Monday, arrived back this morning! 5 days door to door. Oh.... its a .260 also.

Just checked again, Sussex FLD have given Deer and AOLQ ..... Result!

Well Done Lewes !!!
    Last edited by Tikka 260; 21-09-2013 at 12:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikka 260 View Post
    Make that 12/10 for Sussex FLD, my 1 for 1 variation sent off last Monday, arrived back this morning! 5 days door to door. Oh.... its a .260 also.

Well Done Lewes !!!

When i think about it, mine was posted in on a Friday, they wouldn't have acted on it till the Monday, so really it's 5 working days for me as well.

Out of interest tikka did you do a 1 for 1 on the 260 from another calibre and did you require a letter from a landowner if not ?
    ​Atb Steve

Steve

It was a 260 for a 260.... one sold, the replacement in build as we speak.

Existing FAC has Landowners permission for 260 included as a matter of course. I would imagine, but not certain that any change of calibre would entail additional Landowners permission for that calibre, as all calibre's that I have are detailed on the Permission from my last FAC renewal last year.

ATB

Peter