What does Bump mean ?

Blaven,

It's a method of raising a post to the top of a pile such that it attracts attention to something that is usually time critical. Any reply to the post would achieve it but it's a means for the Original Poster to Bump it to the top.

Stan

Blaven,

It's a method of raising a post to the top of a pile such that it attracts attention to something that is usually time critical. Any reply to the post would achieve it but it's a means for the Original Poster to Bump it to the top.

Stan
Is that correct??, I took it mean that the person interested, or has bid for an item has renaged on their offer, or has not followed it through. I would like to know as Blaven does if what you define as BUMP is correct, Iam always willing to learn, and no offence meant, or intended Smullery

patrickt

Is that correct??, I took it mean that the person interested, or has bid for an item has renaged on their offer, or has not followed it through. I would like to know as Blaven does if what you define as BUMP is correct, Iam always willing to learn, and no offence meant, or intended Smullery

patrickt

Smullery is correct - which is why I "bumped" a post earlier, looking for an shot out Sako 75

Cheers
iain

If you haven't gathered by now, it's a way of bringing a thread back to the top of the pile, for example when you're selling something to keep it current, or you've got some explaining to do to the girlfriends father....

Back