Thread: Grubb Stalker Boots:

Grubb Stalker Boots:

Gents,

I recently bought myself a pair of these and they are just brilliant. For those of you who have no idea what i'm talking about they are found easily if you 'google' Grubb Stalker boots'. I've had Cham's for years these are easily as good as the cheaper flavours.

Having shown my mate them he instantly decided he wanted a pair and being a 12 - we agreed to order a 13 for him from my local RFD (Reeves)

Now my mate decides that he cannot afford the 85 price tag so close to Xmas and cant sway his missus to get them for him as a present.

RFD has kept them but having tried to put business his way - i feel slightly nark'd about the whole scenario so l wondered if anyone would be interested on here?

As i say they are size 13 UK (more like a 12.5 really) and they are 85. postage on top unfortunately,

Tom

bought a pair last year ,top wellys ,good grip ,warm ,good calf room for those with the chunkier calf.good buy

Derek,

Used mine today for the first time on a 3-4 mile hike around my local perm with the terriers. Absolutely brilliant is all l can say.

Incidently - sold to Lee pending the usual -

Thanks to all,

Tom

Established Poster
    North Lanarkshire, the land that Summer forgot.
    would you recommend going up a size when ordering. I cannot find a local stockist so need to resort to online ordering.

Cheers

Gareth

gareth,

Give simon a bell at Reeves - they're stockists - great service 01296 748741 - i would say to going up a size as i wear a couple of pairs of socks too -

tom

Established Poster
    North Lanarkshire, the land that Summer forgot.
    Tom,

Thanks for that I bit the bullet and ordered a pair yesterday, if they do not fit I can just post them back and get the right size.