Thread: Swarovski 8x56 Illuminated

Swarovski 8x56 Illuminated

Swarovski 8x56 Illuminated

Anyone got any experience of these? just purchased one as a bit of an impulse buy!! Not mounted it on a rifle yet but plan to put it on my 6.5x55.

Some mornings I do struggle to see the cross hair in low light against some of the very dark fallow we have. There have been a few occasions when I have not taken a shot as I have not been 100% sure of the placement so hopefully the illuminated dot will help this.

ATB

Tom

tom if your not impressed with the scope i will be amazed
    i own two and think there the muts nuts
    did you buy new or second hand reason being i dont think they
    make 8 x56 illuminated any more
    I managed to buy my second one three months ago ex demo
    ATB pete .

Hi Pete,

Yes brand new from local RFD. I did have trawl through the web and the only other dealer I found selling them was Swilling shooting supplies at 750 so I assumed it was no longer being produced.

Glad you approve, certainly short for an 8x56 and light too, absolutely cristal clear as one would expect; nice that you can take the illuminated knob off too if you so desire.

ATB

Tom

I was in my local gunshop the other day and they told me that only an handful were produced and 2 were sent to each Swaro premier dealer. They aren't old stock, apparently a very limited production of new gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Benc
    I was in my local gunshop the other day and they told me that only an handful were produced and 2 were sent to each Swaro premier dealer. They aren't old stock, apparently a very limited production of new gear.

I just bought one tried it today on the range.. I love it much better than my old S&B 8x56...

cant wait to try on in the woods at low light with the red dot on.. I heard they did do a new run on these as they sold sold well..

Andy

i've just got one too, 4n i reticle.

cracking bit of kit, first kill with it on thurdsay fallow calf at 230 yards elevated 100ft