Fox / deer shooting APP to record locations shot?

WAYNE

Good evening,

A while a go i can remember reading in one of my shooting magazines about a new APP where you could down load and add the details of any foxes you shoot. You put in the details of where shot then its uploaded to a map and then over the year you can get see where and when you been shooting them. I remember it looked good and thought one day i might use that. Would be good for recording any deer shot as well on a digital map.

Now the question, did anyone else read it and know what its called? Had a clean out of magazines other week and its been put in for recycling and i can't remember what it was called:( I should never had listened to the wife and got rid of my stockpile.:doh:

Anyone use any different APPS to collect data like this?

Have a good night

G4EMA is ok, although sometimes I find it does not transfer the data to your account on the computer. Good luck!

do not try G4EMA
it is utter crap!
won't start logging when you need it to, overly complex to try to convert or move data to PC, didn't log some of my boundary walks
emailed him about it and heard nothing back

swiftly removed from my phone, waste of £6 or whatever it was

do not try G4EMA
it is utter crap!
won't start logging when you need it to, overly complex to try to convert or move data to PC, didn't log some of my boundary walks
emailed him about it and heard nothing back

swiftly removed from my phone, waste of £6 or whatever it was
On the contrary, I had problems, emailed mark, and got it sorted, he was even prepared to hop in his car and drive 140+ miles to help. Works a treat for me.

Regards
​Pete

Back