Keeping on the good side of your landowner

finnbear270

If you want to keep your farmers etc, happy, this is part of the job, do it as often as you can & ground will cost you nothing, except maybe a card & a bottle at Christmas, (Just a pity none of our many thousands of acres has any deer on it !! :confused: )
Ex_Rabbits_KeepersCottage.jpg
SonjaNov2008079.jpg

blimey trev theres a few there!! how many hinds did you and adam manage to thin out on the rest of your travels then? i know you were hoping for plenty the amount you have got to take out.hope you did ok

Oh no! :eek: I'd wondered where "Mr Charcoal" my six year old daughter's much loved pet black rabbit might have got to since he went missing last Friday week...

We get a few black ones locally, Im sure a few pet ones were released a few years ago.

a mate breeds huge rabbits and he has had a few escapes, Im waiting for the local rabbits to get the size of a cocker spaniel. :lol:

I used to see them on the A50 near Fieldhead just south of Markfield in Leicestershire. You can also see them on the Peripherique that girdles Paris on the north side.

Back