Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ARGOCAT 8x8

ARGOCAT 8x8

this is a argocat that i have just found hidden in a barn i have got it running and moving and it all seems ok. it will need tyres but i can get these done before hand or u can have it as it is.
    it all seems to do what it should but i dont really know alot about them its in the sort of condition u would expect from being stored but all looks great and usable.
    i do have a trailer i can use so can deliver for some shooting or cash just pm me for details.
    i am open to offers but i have to put a price so 200000.01 sound fair!!!!!!!!
    i just dont have any need for this type of vehicle may have a deal with a quad ?
    cant add pics at the moment but can email them if interested.

Would you take 199999 for it or a nice set of Ash quad sticks
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

What's it made of gold, leather seats etc... Sorry couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by richvfrgem View Post
    this is a argocat that i have just found hidden in a barn i have got it running and moving and it all seems ok. it will need tyres but i can get these done before hand or u can have it as it is.
    it all seems to do what it should but i dont really know alot about them its in the sort of condition u would expect from being stored but all looks great and usable.
    i do have a trailer i can use so can deliver for some shooting or cash just pm me for details.
    i am open to offers but i have to put a price so 200000.01 sound fair!!!!!!!!....
    ​Does that price include the barn? and does it have planning permission? Regards JCS

Buxxer I did wonder were I had left it.

i am open to offers !!!!!! been told they sell for about 1000 so might have over estimated
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 3.jpg 
Views:	491 
Size:	310.9 KB 
ID:	32724Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 4.jpg 
Views:	529 
Size:	402.0 KB 
ID:	32725Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 5.jpg 
Views:	438 
Size:	395.4 KB 
ID:	32726

could u go to 199999.09

I actually think I saw that same argocat,,,in WW2!!! at least it looks like it! LOL.

If you ever drive through the A68 side of the borders and happen to have it on tow, I'll swap you for some days scottish roe buck stalking if you're interested.

Alternatively, I could offer you gunstock finishing/restoration services in exchange/p/ex.

in terms of actual cash ..I'm afraid...I'm out (no pun intended)

its just dirt its not wrecked by any means just needs a bit of tlc but its a tool not a show item.
    would love to swap it for some stalking but not sure i am going that way at the mo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by richvfrgem View Post
    its just dirt its not wrecked by any means just needs a bit of tlc but its a tool not a show item.
    would love to swap it for some stalking but not sure i am going that way at the mo!!!!
    Ah, but the year is young...some days on does this winter, and a some in spring/summer on bucks next year perhaps?

you could always bring it up for a weekend stalking at Chateau PKL as part payment, sometime this autumn/winter?

anyway, if it's attractive, please feel free to let me know, I'd enjoy a wee project to work on/restore over the long dark winter months :-)