Thread: Gregor @ Macleods

Gregor @ Macleods

Yet another vote for service from Macleods of Tain, tried my usual outlets but nothing suitable, got a Swaro PV1 1.25-4 x24 next day delivery, for a very suitable sum.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Yes...they are very good.

+1 Cracking service Bought my Z6i from them super service. .

" not the end of the world, - - but you can see it from here ! "

Always had good service from Gregor one of the best suppliers around

+1 Always excellent service from Gregor. 2nd to none!
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!

Hi Finny,

I shall pass on your thanks when I see him next week, unless JAYB has already done so. There is no doubt about Gregor he gives an excellent service. Trouble is every time I go in with clients or on my own we always spend money
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Hi Finny, I shall pass on your thanks when I see him next week, unless JAYB has already done so. There is no doubt about Gregor he gives an excellent service. Trouble is every time I go in with clients or on my own we always spend money
    Lo" Malc, Thank you, trouble with good sources like his is, you don't have to walk in the place to spend your ackers ! The flexible friend can suffer the odd stress fracture over the phone.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I spent an awful lot of time (and hard earned!) in there on Saturday morning running through different rifle/scope/mod combinations. Gregor is a VERY patient man!

Here's another vote for Gregor Macleod.
    I have just received my new Swarovski Z6i from him.
    I asked for it to be delivered to my office rather than trust a neighbour with the delivery, and it made it to work before I did this morning.
    I only ordered the thing last minute on Wednesday!
    It was a good price, better than I saw anywhere else in the UK plus it was an excellent and friendly service.
    I even had the pleasure of a bit of a chat with Gregor on the phone - he seems like a right decent sort.
    Yep, +1 on Macleods for optics.

ATB
    Geoshot
    I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel, but it was only some fecker with a torch bringing me more work