Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 50% off Primos Trigger Stick Tall Bipod

50% off Primos Trigger Stick Tall Bipod

They won't be in stock for long at £40.00...

BushWear: Primos Trigger Stick Tall Bipod

Cheers
    iain
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

2 of my mates had these sticks ,both had faults with the mechanism on these sticks.
    ​Both replaced.

I found them noisy to use and quite ungainly to carry, went straight back to using my trusty green garden canes again, calm has been restored.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

These would need to be free and include a free Range Rover before I would be interested! Complete junk. Had a couple of guests insist on using them, nothing but problems and weight a tonne. Glyn

Yeah neat idea, but utterly pants.

Thanks for the thought in sticking the deal up on here though old son.
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

I was just about to post a thread fishing for info. I think they are a very good idea. At £40 I thought I would investigate. I have never spent over £10 on shooting sticks and after reading some reviews it looks like I still won't be for a while yet.

They are good from a conservation point of view, they have saved the lives of more deer than the LACS!

well you guys, just need to tighten the Allen screws and the they make no noise, accounted for 30 + deer with mine this year, the reason these are cheap is the new model is out.

Taff, i agree. Ive had mine since the summer and have shot plenty with mine. There a bloody good set of sticks, so easy to use and quick to deploy/adjust even with the rifle set up on top.

not sure of all the bad comments above

​Ads

Quote Originally Posted by auquhollie View Post
    Taff, i agree. Ive had mine since the summer and have shot plenty with mine. There a bloody good set of sticks, so easy to use and quick to deploy/adjust even with the rifle set up on top. not sure of all the bad comments above ​Ads
    +1 on the above. I use them and like them but something about them seems to set people off on one.
    ​It's a bit like objecting to other people eating Marmite...'cos you don't like it