Thread: Holy Shoot moosers just made it...

Holy Shoot moosers just made it...

It can happen at any airport but holy jees it went wrong this morning. So we arrived with plenty of time to spare but the woman parading the check in desk who spoke shockingly poor English wouldn't listen when we explained that we had firearms to check in and go through security which required the assistance of the supervisor which takes a lot of time. She (BITCH) sent me back to line and made us wait like it was just a normal check in issue. Silly cow but anyway, the delays in calling for the supervisor meant that the process was held up by 45 minutes and then security took a little longer than usual because of the baggage tagging. But after a bit of a push and panic we made the gate that was 'CLOSED' but they new we were on the way and the security guy had relayed the delays so if you ever fly through Gatwick and come across a guy called R. Fellows, he's a star. Check in staff though are like lemmings....

Unlucky, I flew from Heathrow to SA and had very good service.

They opened up our own check in desk for us as they saw we had firearms, security was called straight away and we got our own lane to go through for imigration. From arrival to getting to our terminal for the plane was 30mins!

Very pleased with the service.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by shotguntom View Post
    Unlucky, I flew from Heathrow to SA and had very good service.

They opened up our own check in desk for us as they saw we had firearms, security was called straight away and we got our own lane to go through for imigration. From arrival to getting to our terminal for the plane was 30mins!

Very pleased with the service.

Tom
    I'd second that. Check-in guy was great. He opened up a desk just for us and told holiday makers who started queuing behind else that we were the only people he was dealing with so they needed to go to another desk, that way we didn't have people peering over our shoulders.

The charges we had to pay are a different story which I know others have talked about on other thread on here.

Hope the rest of your holiday goes well and looking forward to some photos.

good luck,wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports