Thread: Evening all

Evening all

My name is Drew Gall and am currently in the final transition off coming out off the military..Cheers Cammy.

Prior to joining up I spent 3 years as an underkeeper down in West Wales. I come from a Keepering background. Just moved back to UK from Germany where I had the pleasure of enjoying a bit off wild boar hunting. Predominantly Roe stalking in UK, a little Muntjac but daft on Pigeon shooting, any thing rough. Kind off got bored off driven birds a long time ago.
    Hold a clean drivers licence, shot gun and firearms ticket. 243 is weapon off choice.
    Currently in Suffolk but looking at moving on to pastures new when I come out.

Nice to meet everyone.

Drew

Quote Originally Posted by Drewboy View Post
    My name is Drew Gall and am currently in the final transition off coming out off the military..Cheers Cammy.

Prior to joining up I spent 3 years as an underkeeper down in West Wales. I come from a Keepering background. Just moved back to UK from Germany where I had the pleasure of enjoying a bit off wild boar hunting. Predominantly Roe stalking in UK, a little Muntjac but daft on Pigeon shooting, any thing rough. Kind off got bored off driven birds a long time ago.
    Hold a clean drivers licence, shot gun and firearms ticket. 243 is weapon off choice.
    Currently in Suffolk but looking at moving on to pastures new when I come out.

Nice to meet everyone.

Drew
    Welcome to the SD family pal. We will catch up when I get back and crack a few bottles of Snow Grouse in the process. You will find everything you need on here

All the Best Pal

Adam

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Hi Drew.

been out a few years now and this news is not good,

I am not going to get on a soap box as i may upset some on here with my ideas of who is still in.

regards and best wishes for the future in civvy street.

24doublebubbleknifeforkspoonadmugoftherealarmy messtinrepairunit.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube